One 8 oz. bag of loose leaf tea,
50-60 servings per bag
Adding Sleep Tea to your nightly routine is the ritual your tired body and mind have been asking for. Our nourishing combination of botanicals can support cellular function that creates restful sleep. Get the sleep you need tonight so you can be the best you tomorrow.
- Avena Sative (oat straw)
- Matricaria chamomilla (chamomile) flower
- Passiflora incarnata (passion flower)
- Ocimum spp (holy basil)
- Eschscholzia californica) California poppy
- Humulus lupulus (hops) flowers
Sleep is often at the top of the list of physical complaints, be it from stress, menopause, an active mind Or a new baby (and all of the variables in between). If we don’t get enough sleep our mental function is diminished, as is nervous system function, metabolism and endocrine function throughout the next day. Putting great sleep hygiene into place for 30 minutes prior to bedtime, like avoiding screen time, limiting stimulating reading materials (no more stimulation than a clothing catalog :), promoting relaxation with hot baths or a foot massage, can help calm the nervous system and assist with sleep tremendously. As well, a thoughtfully curated combination of botanicals can support cellular function that creates restful sleep.
Our sleep tea is a nourishing ritual to add to your nightly routine to ensure that you get all the sleep you need.
- Avena Sative (oat straw) Improves sleep time
- Matricaria chamomilla (chamomile) Improves sleep quality
- Passiflora incarnata (passion flower) Promotes a healthy sleep pattern and increases overall sleep time
- Ocimum spp (holy basil) Assists in calming the nervous system and reducing stress
- Eschscholzia californica (California poppy) Is an effective sedative to aid with sleep
- Humulus lupulus (hops) Is an effective sleep aid due to its sedative action